I am becoming more and more of a believer of Fate. In thought that everything we do in our lives have either a positive or negative outcome in which we choose to live it. My relationship with Shane has been a testimony in itself of Fate bringing us together. For sometime now I have been saying to those who ask me about my relationship with him like, "something I didn't know I needed until I had it."
It was a clear choice I wanted and needed to be with him. There was no denying that what I was attracted to in him, I did not feel in anybody else. No male or female person who I was with before couldn't even compare to the connection I had with Shane.
Do you call that Fate? I sure do. That out of the blue, an individual who I haven't even crossed paths before or anything is now in my life and have taken my life for the best of journeys I could ever ask for.
If you don't know how Shane and I met. It was through an online dating site called Plenty of Fish. Before I had met him, I was deeply heart broken from a guy who I thought liked me and wanted to push further in our relationship only to find out he wanted me for sex and such. I met Shane after my friend Sav told me that the best thing to do is to put myself out there once again and to not let the past define who I thought I was.
I had met Shane on September 27th, 2015. I had picked him up on that Sunday and we decided to get Starbucks (which is pretty much our favourite spot now) and to walk Zwicks. Over the course of the night our walls of life slowly started coming together. His secrets were becoming opened and within hours I knew for sure he was going to be the one. He had opened up to me until 6am and I honestly could have stayed longer with him to talk with him. Which after work that night I went straight to his house again and from there on, we were inseparable.
We started officially dating around October 5th, and up to today, you'd swear we have been together longer than 4 months..
It's crazy to think that it is only four months.
Life and Love have a great way of working with Fate.
No comments:
Post a Comment