You never realize how much your life can change until you are face to face with two cops standing at your doorway at 2:30 in the morning.
More and more time I am astonished by how cruel this world really is and it has come apparent to me that there are just some people who would rather see others not succeed.
In my life I have watched people suffer and fall due to others attacking them emotionally, verbally and some times even physically and this is another one of those cases.
In all of what is going on I am trying to stay in positive spirit as this is happening but there are some days where I just need to break down and cry. Other these next months I will need a lot of time to recap and come along side friends and family to help Shane and I grow and learn from this.
It's going to be an interesting ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment