Monday, 21 December 2015

Everyone's battling something you can't see.

Lately, I have been having my eyes opened to the thought that maybe... just maybe. Those people who have turned their back on me, or those people who have lashed out at me may be battling something that I cannot see.
Those people who come into my work who are mad at the world, I am in empathy, and am saddened that people who come into contact with others do not see their fault in their reactions and how they treat others.

I have been relaxing tonight. While cuddling with Alley I am thinking that this couldn't get any better. I have a boyfriend who loves me, I have a roof over my head, a job and honestly I couldn't be more happier. I don't think I could have ever asked for a different way for my life to end up.

My attitude has definitely changed and I have to admit that reflecting on the last six months I have to say that those who I have shut out of my life - there's a reason why it happened, and I have to say that I don't regret doing so, but I do have to say that I am sorry that those who were affected by it have taken it personally to a point where their relationship with God had suffered for it. Is that last part my fault? No, but it is still something I think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment