Alright,
So the days are winding down to Christmas, and I have literally just finished a seven day stretch that has made me SUPER tired and exhausted. I currently work at Starbucks as a barista. It has been one of my active jobs I have ever had and I have to admit that it is my favourite thus far.
So a bit about my life. If you haven't followed my other blogs or not I had a journey through Christianity as I found who i truly was and through traveling to New Brunswick, New York and even Shanghai, I have realized that my life was missing something... and no, not a girl in my life... It was that I have been lying to myself that I wasn't gay since high school. Thinking about it now- How tormented was my thoughts through high school that I kept pushing who I knew I was and created this idea of who I needed to be. It has been very eye opening these last couple months and I can finally say that "coming out" has been the best thing I have ever done. It has made me grow a tough skin because I had a lot of people push away from me, and I had chose to push a lot of people away too.
For those I hurt; I am sorry that my life was a big focus to you as an individual. That my choice to finally not lie to myself and others have emotionally hurt you. That my lifestyle and who I am wasn't "what you wanted".
Now, there was a push by myself. I can fully testify on that. I did push people away... and I don't think I will ever apologize for doing so. I knew those who would stay with me, and those who just couldn't handle me. Do you think I really wanted those who would talk behind my back in my life anyways.

No comments:
Post a Comment